The top ten basics for every wardrobe / Die zehn Basics für jeden Kleiderschrank 6-10
Letzte Woche habe ich euch schon vorgestellt, welche fünf Basics für
mich in keinem Kleiderschrank fehlen dürfen: die schwarze Skinny Jeans,
die weiße Hemdbluse, der Trenchcoat, der schwarze Schurwollblazer und
der graue Kaschmirpullover. (Jetzt denkt bitte nicht, ich würde keine
Farben tragen. Die Teile sind für mich auch unverzichtbare Basics, da
sie super zu fast jeder Farbe zu kombinieren sind.)Diese Woche sind nun Nummer sechs bis zehn an der Reihe:
Bei den meisten der aufgezählten Basics lohnt es sich sehr in gute Qualität zu investieren. Diese Kleidungsstücke kommen so gut wie nicht aus der Mode (natürlich ändern sich die Schnitte über einen sehr langen Zeitraum) und sollten daher langlebig sein.
Last week I presented you the first five of the ten basics that shouldn't be missing in everyone's closet: the black skinny jeans, the white blouse, the trenchcoat, the black wool blazer and the grey cashmere sweater. (Now, please don't think that I don't like colours. These clothes are basics because they are easy to combine with nearly every colour.) Now numbers 6 - 10 are following:
6. Dark blue raw denim jeans: I'm not a big fan of pantsuits and lucky to don't have to wear them at work. However, even if we don't have strict clothing rules to follow we should present a polished self at work. A dark blue raw denim jeans is an easy way to don't have to resign our beloved denims with looking cultivated at the same time.
7. The little black dress: Candle light dinner date at a chic restaurant? Cocktailparty? The LBD is always the right choice. This basic is also a real quick-changer. It can look very different depending on how you combine it. Especially fancy highheels or accessories come into its own with a simple black dress.
8. Nude t-shirt bra: Not really sexy I know...but visible coloured or lace bras are a no go. Especially together with thin, light summer materials. A nude napless bra puts things right and stays nearly. invisible. (If you want it completely invisible try self-adhesive silicon bras.)
9. Black leather jacket: There are days when you want to look cooler than you actually feel. Maybe a little rebellious. For these days the leather jackets were made. It gives every outfit a touch of rockn'roll and especially together with more "formal" clothes it's a great clashing with the style.
10. White T-Shirt: It sounds so simple, but it's not easy to find the perfect white tee. It must have the right fabric and also a good cut. You can wear it to almost every occassion. I like it as a more casual substitute for a white blouse together with a blazer.
It's worth to invest in good quality for basics because these clothes stay fashionable for a really long time. I'm also sure you'll wear them often because they are so great to combine with trend pieces.
See you soon